1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App Store Question

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Knightoftheapp, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I seem to be having a bit of trouble connecting to the app store on my iPad 2. Is anyone else having problems? Everything else works fine (including the net).
  2. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Works fine here (ipad3). I tried it on my iPod Touch 4 as well, and no issues there either.
  3. IlliniDrillSgt

IlliniDrillSgt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I've also been having intermittent issues with the App Store for the past week. I spoke to customer service and they are having issues with volume on the servers and are working on it. They think it is a combination of the new iPhone, new iOS. Some times of day are better than others it seems.
  4. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0

That doesn't surprise me at all. Thanks for the insight.