What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App spam...

ricardoparisi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the Facebook app to my iPad 4 and I am getting a continuous barrage of App spam on my Timeline News Feed. How can I stop this?
The arrow in the upper right corner for reporting spam is not there.
Thx

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will need to open Facebook via Safari in the desktop version. Click on the wheel symbol, top right, and select 'Account settings'. Then select 'Blocking' from the list on the left side of the page. Click 'Manage blocking', then select 'learn more' in the Block Apps section. Next (phew!) select 'App stories, activities & invitations' and select 'Manage content published by apps' which will tell you what to do. I often find it necessary to go back to the desktop version of Facebook to make changes like this - the app doesn't seem to offer all functions. Hope this is what you were looking for!

Most reactions

Latest posts