What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App purchase

kmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter purchased an app on accident can I get my money back?

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. On android you have 15 mins to return which I didn't know till I got to my laptop 20 mins later. But if u go through the itunes report a problem it's a nightmare that goes nowhere I'm not sure if I can go through the bank now or if it's expired. But I'm in the same boat as you. I find that buying an iPad just to get ripped by useless apps and had I known they would require Internet connection to work or gave away so much info, or that apple would use its brand to allow such hack appz I would have waited.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this won't be a massive help but it's is possible to disable in-app purchases in settings somewhere (not sure where though). Good luck.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter purchased an app on accident can I get my money back?

Yes, you can. You can try contacting App Store support via an email app or by phone. Apple manages to hide this option rather well. (Or they're simply incompetent in the design of the App Store, take your pick.) But once you do so, you can report an inadvertent purchase and they will refund the money on your credit card. Just spend some time in the iTunes app and you'll find the convoluted way to do so.

Most reactions

Latest posts