What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrintCentral

cgravsha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I purchased "PrintCentral" a month ago and everything was working find until last week. I kept getting 'user name/password' incorrect.
So I decided to uninstall the program so I could reinstall it, but when I go to the app store, I can not find printCentral app.

Has anybody had the same experience?

Has this app been pulled from iTunes, and how do I get my money back?

Thanks, CG..

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eurosmartz is the company who does print central as well as other print apps,try going to the web site..I cannot find print central either ?!

Sent from my iPad because I can.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I looked over the EuroSmartz site. Fount it by looking at some old PrintCentral reviews and following the developer link. They don't say anything about PrintCentral. Perhaps they changed the name. There are apps named Print n Share and Print that seem to do the same thing.

OP
C

cgravsha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I emailed EuroSmartz, and they said; they were waiting on apple to release an update. What I don't understand is, why there is no recognition of print central in the app store. All other apps that require updates are still visible in the app store.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
More likely EuroSmartz is updating the app to be ready for iOS 4.3

If Apple finally makes AirPrint work the way promised, PrintCentral will need to make sure it's other features are compelling enough that people will still buy it. Also, changes to how AirPrint works might require changes to PrintCentral's coding.

All speculation, of course.

Most reactions

Latest posts