What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App on iPad but not on new PC iTunes

LarryStroup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just set up a new replacement computer. I synced and downloaded the new iTunes with Apple Store and most of my apps are on the new machine iTunes. However, I use BoardVantage. It is on my iPad from the previous PC sync but I cannot get it on the new machine iTunes. At the Apple Store BoardVantage shows up as downloaded so I cnnot download it to the new machine. However, when my iPad is connected, Board vantage is not on the list of apps to sync. I have not synced my iPad to the new machine because I do not want to lose this app. When I sync the iPad for the first time I get the warning that everything on the iPad will be erased and replaced with the information in iTunes on the new machine. How can I get BoardVantage loaded on the PC iTunes?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Connect iPad to pc, cancel sync and then right click on your iPad on the left side of iTunes and use the transfer purchases option.

Most reactions

Latest posts