What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know of any good VPN companies?

Duncan.Mayall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all this Prism info in the papers I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not worth the effort. If you are so concerned stop using the Internet Life is too short to stress out over news items like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

VPN's are very useful for security reasons when accessing free public wifi or accessing certain subscription services when not in the country of use. Also great for accessing Facebook where this is not available eg China.

As far as the Prism angle is concerned, my thoughts are that if our Governments want to spy on us, then nothing will stop them.

But then you may already know all this seeing as you appear to already have a VPN service. Is it not good enough?

Hopefully our members will be able to assist you. Enjoy!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
VPN is only good for preventing middle man style attacks. It won't make a lick of difference if the site you are connecting to is handing over the data; which is what PRISM is about.

Most reactions