What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have any suggestions?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so at a loss here with this problem! I tend to forget it when I am on my iPad, but here on my desktop I can not access pages 3-8 while in Photo Bucket, as you can see the drop down menue covers the page selections.:mad:

Does anyone have an idea on how to correct this?:(

Untitled.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't you have this problem once before??? I remember you sent me a screen shot, but I don't remember what fixed it. Rebooting computer???

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't you have this problem once before??? I remember you sent me a screen shot, but I don't remember what fixed it. Rebooting computer???

Nothing ever fixed it.

Can you select a different photo so the drop down moves?

I tried that. I tried everything. My friend suggested I contact PB. See what they say.

Or just access PB through my iPad and BB.:D. Which btw, B, I downloaded the app for PB to my BB and now I have over 2K pictures to use as new wall papers!

Very cool, woman! I can send you some.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah you're addicted Miss Marie!

Thanks for the offer of wallpapers but, I have different screen size than your BB....and more to the point I have a custom theme that includes wallpaper on mine...made myself :).
QL_1081531354.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts