What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a detailed guide to create themes?

tonyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching the net all night learning how to create themes for the iPad. I found one site that was detailed but had the dimensions for the iPhone. Does anyone have something similar but for the iPad?

I can't post links yet but it went into detail in Photoshop of setting the dimensions, etc.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not detailed but it gives you an idea. The best way is to download a nice big theme like Blueipad v2, and then use ifile to study its guts and how it works.

Thats how I learned.

OP
T

tonyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! Graywolf, your guide is very helpful. Do you know where i can get pictures that are the same size to replace icons?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! Graywolf, your guide is very helpful. Do you know where i can get pictures that are the same size to replace icons?

You make those yourself. Google images, photo bucket, Getty images, whatever.
Just use something like photoshop to resize them to 72x72.

Most reactions

Latest posts