What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theme Icons Missing

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure there is already several threads about this, but I can't seem to find them.

I'm having issues with missing themed icons on IOS 6. I've managed to sort some of them out by changing the themes file names etc... But I can't seem to find the other ones and some of them just aren't there. Can someone explain how to create new ones?

I've found folders for Twitter and Facebook, but the icons won't change. I used iWipeCache but it doesn't seem to help. Most of the apps are in the Icons-72 folder because they all share a name. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks guys

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, this is what i've managed to do. I'm having to borrow an icon and edit it manually on my laptop. They look a little rough, and it's taking forever; is there an easier way?

Attachments

• image-1435693245.jpg
    image-1435693245.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 192

Most reactions

Latest posts