What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else do this?

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My son says he's never seen anyone else but me use an iPad as a walk-around listening device. I take long walks with my iPad in a case over my shoulder and listen to audio books using headphones. Does anyone else do this? Am I strange?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say someone should invent an arm band for the iPad...:) I would totally go to the gym with that thing around my arm just to see people reactions.

dMog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they got this cool thing called an iPod...you should checkinot it...u might just want one..small , convenient and can be worn on your arm...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have mine on the floor of my truck plugged onto the aux on the CD player. Don't think I could be bothered lugging it around with me while I'm walking though.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've seen a few people. I listen to pandora on mine once in a while. I mainly use my iPhone for streaming music as I have unlimited data for it. Last time

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
I've seen a few people use it on the subway. I listen to pandora on mine once in a while. I mainly use my iPhone for streaming music as I have unlimited data for it. Last time

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Accidentally hit send too soon. Last time I travelled with my iPad / iPhone was on Amtrak. I used their wifi for my iPad which was great as it saves me data; however, it doesn't allow you to steam music so I had no choice as to stream music from my iPhone. iPhone came in handy when iPod Classic was on the fritz as I copied my podcasts to it and used on the subway, travel, etc.

OP
M

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the iPad because it's 64 GB and has lots of space whereas my iPhone is pretty full and the book I am listening to is 60 hours long.

Most reactions

Latest posts