What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody from Ukraine?

OP
1digipub

1digipub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I am not from Ukraine, but a colleague is.
Canada sends greetings. Salut, Bon jour.

AA

Hi! Greetings from Kiev! I'm want try to search iOS programmers on this forum. I'm fairy-tales writer and want to create interactive books. Do you have some idea?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
1digipub said:
Hi! Greetings from Kiev! I'm want try to search iOS programmers on this forum. I'm fairy-tales writer and want to create interactive books. Do you have some idea?

I don't know if iOS programmers frequent this forum. Suggest you ask one of the moderators. There may also be a thread that deals with interactive books. One thing you may be interested in, is tomorrow's Apple announcement related to digital text books.
See story here: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...book-push-to-bolster-ipad-use-in-schools.html

Good luck.

AA

OP
1digipub

1digipub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Adama! I hear about this news. May be Apple present software for peoples who want to create interactive books.

Most reactions

Latest posts