What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any solution for adobeflash player if u must use it ! I

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know you cannot use the adobe flash player on apple products and also android systems . i travel alot and dont like taking computers , tablets are so much more travel friendly . But to watch many things ie tennistv.com to watch tennis tournaments , you must use adobeflash player to view them when signing up to watch their programs ...My question does anyone know if their is some solution , to not having to use a computer ( which is the only way i know to view the programs necessitating adobe flash player) or is that it

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are some third part apps that depend on remote servers to play flash content on iOS devices. I use Puffin, which is best suited for games and sites that need things mouse clicked (it has a virtual trackpad). A quick search of the App store for Flash Browsers should net you some other possibilities.

Their performance varies with the site and depending on their server load, and all services don't work in all countries, so do your research.

At best, these apps are adequate. A stop gap for when you can't find a better way to access the content. Always look for a dedicated app as your first, best choice.

OP
W

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you ! Just did a search and found out a recent app was introduced on ipad. Iphone , so Know i can watch on ipad !!! Thank you ! That sure is a blessing !

Gill Green

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you ! Just did a search and found out a recent app was introduced on ipad. Iphone , so Know i can watch on ipad !!! Thank you ! That sure is a blessing ![/QUOTE

Hi
I am new to iPad mini and am wondering what you found and if it is any good. I wanted Flash Player to access virtual Tours of Cruise Ships
Thanks
Gill

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the OP was talking about finding an app dedicated to watching tennistv.com, probably this one: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tennistv-official-app/id420616155?mt=8

Some cruise lines might have their own iOS apps. It would be worth searching the App Store to see what you can find. Otherwise your best bet is the third party Flash enabled browsers I mentioned. If the videos are interactive in some way, Puffing is probably a good choice. It has a virtual trackpad so that you can interact with the site as if you were on the computer. There is a free (14 day) trail version that you can play with to see if it works for what you want. After that you'll have to pay, but it's not much.

Most reactions

Latest posts