1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Any Photoshop gurus around?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PDB, Jun 13, 2011.

1. PDB

PDB iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there, need help to find out how to set Photshop's workspace to accomodate to widescreen. My old (more like ancient...) pc 4:3 screen died a few days ago and I have replaced it with a widescreen. Predictably now all pics are shorter and stubbier (either that or everyone has put on some weight!), which makes editing awkward to say the least. Is there somewhere within Photoshop where one goes about setting up the workspace to counter-balance the distortion??
    Thanks for any help!!
    Best
    Paul
  2. JChidester

JChidester iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you using Windows? That's a function of the Display Control Panel. Adjust SCreen Resolution -- choose Advance Settings.

You'll need to know the display size your new monitor is capable of showing.
  3. PDB

PDB iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks J. Just to clarify... Is that within Photoshop itself or within Windows contol pannel? Thanks again!
    paul
  4. PDB

PDB iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I got it! Set the resolution under windows control panel! Thanks J!