What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other games like "Words with Friends" or "Pirate Battle?"

Lend27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy these games because you can play against random online opponents. Can you guys recommend any other games that allow you to play online against real random opponents?

Thanks!
Len

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like you are looking for varied type of games. There are some popular knezia games, and 2 of the more popular are Carcasonne and Samurai. You can have random Internet opponents, or play against AI or local. Beautifully implemented games, well worth checking out.

jen3247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you remember the game Pictionary? You have a word and must draw it out for your opponent to guess.
Look into Draw Something. You can choose an opponent from someone you know that has the game or you can play with a random opponent.

Ramenbot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wordfeud is a lot better than Words with Friends in my opinion. You got the random opponents and a friends list and all that, plus you can make the bonus tiles' placement random, adding some extra fun.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy these games because you can play against random online opponents. Can you guys recommend any other games that allow you to play online against real random opponents?

Thanks!
Len
War of Words is brilliant abit more strategic than words with friends and you can play random opponents

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hanging with friends is a different take on words that my teenage grandson likes.

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about draw something, I love it and words with friends too!

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF 

Gedannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Abble Dabble is excellent, you can play random or your friends.

Most reactions

Latest posts