What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any "charging pad" product compatible with iPad?

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For cell phones these days you can buy a "charging pad" which basically lets you clip a small accessory onto your cell phone's charging (USB?) port and then you can just lay the combination down on the pad and the device wirelessly charges. an example would be Duracell's myGrid: Duracell | myGrid iPhone Starter Kit

Does anyone know of a similar product that is compatible with the iPad?

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last I checked those devices required you stick some big ugly knob on the back of whatever you want to charge. It was a deal killer for me at the time. If somehow technology changed and there is a charging pad that can charge things without adding that thing I might be interested, but until then I'll pass.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is neat external charger out for the Ipad. It is the Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation.
Check it out to see if you would be interested.

Most reactions

Latest posts