What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another new person

fizzy01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, i am not a new person to using an ipad but just want to make more use of it, i have a ipad 2, wanted this one because of the screen size which is ideal for watching films on as the wife has a ipad mini and i am not that keen on the size, so here to find out more.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums, fizzy01!

You'll find lots of information in our forum. If there's anything you'd like to know, or need to know, just ask. There are many knowledgeable members willing to help.

OP
F

fizzy01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you J.A.
I am looking for a bit of help with regarding with trying to find a app for watching films something like movie box.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're trying to get an app where you can download paid movies for free, you won't get any assistance here. Getting paid content for free is piracy, and we don't support this in any way.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you J.A.
I am looking for a bit of help with regarding with trying to find a app for watching films something like movie box.
There's the Netflix app which is free but requires a paid Netflix subscription to watch movies and other content.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hulu has a free tier. The avialable content is more limited than a full subscription, and you have to watch a lot of comercials; but it's free and legal.

Some of the network apps like ABC, CBS, etc have some free content in their apps. This usually includes the last few eppisodes of one or two popular shows.

There are several other apps that offer comercial supported or completely free shows. You won't find much in the way of current TV series or popular movies; but there's plenty to watch if you're not picky. YouTube, if nothing else.

Most reactions

Latest posts