What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An enjoyable role playing game for the ipad 2?

bobjamin45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after a fun, enjoyable RPG for my iPad 2, any suggestions would be great. I'm not too worried about the price.

French

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would Pocket Legends count? You interact with real people.

OP
B

bobjamin45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
French said:

Yeah, I've got that game, but I was after an offline game like elder scrolls for iPad :p, just wasn't sure if there was anything like that. Thanks for the answer.

swatARZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
French said:

Yeah, I've got that game, but I was after an offline game like elder scrolls for iPad :p, just wasn't sure if there was anything like that. Thanks for the answer.

Try the game Aralon HD. It is the most Elder Scrolls-like game for the Ipad I have found so far...It costs $9.99 - but if you're not worried about the price - then go for it.

OP
B

bobjamin45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
swatARZ said:
Try the game Aralon HD. It is the most Elder Scrolls-like game for the Ipad I have found so far...It costs $9.99 - but if you're not worried about the price - then go for it.

Thanks, I'll check it out

ipadgamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gamesontheipad.com
Hi guys, I'm after a fun, enjoyable RPG for my iPad 2, any suggestions would be great. I'm not too worried about the price.

I've played Dungeon Hunter, Braveheart and Puzzle Quest. All are RPGs with Dungeon Hunter being more of a classic RPG, Braveheart more of an action RPG and Puzzle Quest a "match-3 puzzle" RPG game.

Of all three Puzzle Quest is the most addictive. Lots of hours spent on that one.

Anyhow the links for all 3 with youTube videos are below so you can check for yourself:

Dungeon Hunter HD - iPad Game
Braveheart HD - iPad Game
Puzzle Quest 2 - iPad Game

Those are just the three I've played but there are lots more. If you care to check them all here's a list of the best RPGs:

Best Role Playing iPad Games - Top 25

Last edited:

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
French said:

Which device are you running Aralon on? The reason I ask is because there are several reviews that say it won't run on the iPad 2 and others say that it crashes all the time.

OP
B

bobjamin45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GAMESHARQ said:
Which device are you running Aralon on? The reason I ask is because there are several reviews that say it won't run on the iPad 2 and others say that it crashes all the time.

Huh, I bought it for my iPad 2 the other day and it runs fine. Great game by the way, thanks for the advice :D

Skakig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragon Hunter 2 is my favorite game for the iPad, and can't wait for Dragon Hunter: Alliance to come out eventually!

I also like BackStab too - it's a fun pirate rpg...
Have fun with those!

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a new MMO called Mobster Wars that was just released. Sounds pretty interesting -- and it's free. Might have to look into it...

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket legends is pretty decent.

I'm at level 30.

Sent from my huge iPod touch via IPF.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I been playing Order and Chaos, it is literally a WoW clone!! I got it for .$99 over memorial day weekend. Not sure what it's @ now but I'm sure they will run something for the 4th

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just an FYI - Aralon is currently on sale for $4.99. I got it today (but haven't started it yet).

Most reactions