What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing new bluetooth keyboard!!!

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
How about for use on this forum? ;)
I and many others find typing on the display keyboard cumbersome and very slow, especially if you have big fingers.
All the numerous typos on this forum are probably due in part to the onscreen keyboard.

To each his own.......if you don't see a need then don't get one. I use mine all the time and love it. :thumbs:

Oh In that case nvm I'm just 14

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.
I think you don't know how to touch and type. And if you know how to touch and type than you should know one thing that it is quite difficult (for me its totally impossible) to touch and type on screen keyboard. So if you use your tablet only for watching movie and playing games then you don't need any keyboard but if you visit a lots of forum and post there like me than you should definitely need a keyboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts