What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative iPad chargers

kitkay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

For work, I need to purchase 15+ ipad chargers, now getting these from Apple will cost £25 a piece, getting them from say, ipad Hut will cost £10.

Would using anything other than the Apple chargers, screw up the ipads? (both seem to be the same outputs).

Thanks.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Should be fine, I charge both my iPhone and iPad with whatever is available, be that generic USB plugs, USB hubs, pcs/macs etc, even a solar panel charger, but that takes forever.....

- Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours

OP
K

kitkay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks wytey,

I will buy this product but before i do, just another alternative i thought of.
Does anyone know of a USB power strip can also charge these 15+ iPads using just the Apple cable?
Ta.

Most reactions

Latest posts