What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

adfoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new user of iPad 2 , I wonder why apple not allowed to use the Adobe flash ?
If iPad can use this program, it will be prefect !!!

RickyBobby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an Acer Iconia Windows tablet to compliment my iPad2. The Acer does everything that the iPad does not. I could not live without Flash and Microsoft Office but that is just me. The Acer can multitask all do all of that modern stuff while the iPad2 just does a couple of things extremely well and is much lighter in weight.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is closed for one simple reason within.in a few posts the Op has been acused of trolling and then we get a comparison between android and apple nether of which answer the question. The subject has been discussed many times and we really do not have to go through the same again and get in to flaming matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts