What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add metadata/ID3 tag to content created on iPad

infinithree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a method to add Artist / Album / Artwork / etc. to an mp3 file (podcast) created on an iPad or do I have to bring the file to a computer, and then enter the data through the iTunes interface?

Thanks!

jawbone78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This post is ancient but the question is still relevant.

For a few years, I've been regularly using the TwistedWave app on my iPad. A year or so ago, an update included a new MP3 tagging menu. Title/Artist/Album/Year/Track#/Track Count... And you can embed photos from your Photos app! Very cool!

I have been wishing that Goodreader would include support for reading MP3 tags. I use that app a lot and seeing the details and embedded artwork would be a nice upgrade. I got into a podcasting thing recently so seeing these this has become more important for checking various files.

Most reactions

Latest posts