What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC USB Charger N/G?

PeteMoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This white adaptor for wall plugs, to charge up iPad does nothing. A USB 2.0 port does charge her up, but upon many hours. Are iPad's batteries f*cked?

Reaction score
A pc USB port does not supply enough current to charge an iPad any faster then trickle charging. It will take ages charging on a PC, because they don't supply the 10A usually draws while charging.

If your wall charger does not work, it might be broken, any Apple Store will replace it.

OP
P

PeteMoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
A pc USB port does not supply enough current to charge an iPad any faster then trickle charging. It will take ages charging on a PC, because they don't supply the 10A usually draws while charging.

If your wall charger does not work, it might be broken, any Apple Store will replace it.

OK ... Tnx ...

Sent from my iPad using iPF / Ars longa, vita brevis.

H1RedWagonMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering about the USB charger as well, as mine wasn't getting charged. My AC Wall charger does keep it charged up in short order. Was news to me about the charging difference.

Phosen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cnvsin.com
if you change another style ,like that one with output current: 2.1A,I believe this is very useful to speed up the charging time

Most reactions

Latest posts