What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEICKE 21W 4 Port USB Wall Charger review

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This USB Charger from Leicke is a four port, 21w /4.2A USB wall charger designed for the more power hungry of mobile gadgets we use these days.

Measuring in at 87 × 67 × 28mm and weighing just 82G, it's a very portable size for the frequent traveller. Two of the USB ports deliver up to 2.1A while the other two have a maximum output of 1A. You can use all four ports at the same time although keep in mind that if any of your devices can draw more than 1A then they will not charge at full speed if all four ports are in use.

I saw no issues in my testing - charging both an iPad Air 2 & iPad mini at the same time saw them replenish as quickly as I would expect if they were charging on their own. When I added my iPhone and Kindle, all four devices were charging although the charge time for the iPad's did get longer.

Circuitry also promises to avoid over charging or heating and this is reassuring. This wall charger performed its tasks while remaining completely cool to the touch at all times.
Build quality feels very solid and I am more than happy to use this as my go to charger when travelling and I think it is well priced for what it offers.

Video review:

Attachments

• Leicke USB Wall Charger 1.jpg
    Leicke USB Wall Charger 1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 361

Most reactions

Latest posts