What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absinthe problem! HELP ME PLEASE!

danielle.ortiz17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the jailbreak process was interrupted because my laptop loss power, can you please help me how to solve this problem? Ipad 2 running on IOS 5.0.1
PROBLEM.JPG
I tried to reconnect my device but the same thing pops.

biggun33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am new here but I have read alot today. Try this first go to Forum>Apple iPad discussions>DFU Mode for Dummies and then try and reload the jailbreak. Sorry cant supply the link I dont have 3 posts yet.

BTW I am restoring my iPad as I type and will be Jailbreaking it soon.

OP
D

danielle.ortiz17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im currently restoring my ipad to IOS 5.0 then update to 5.0.1 then JAILBREAK. HOPE IT'LL WORK, THANKS BTW :)

I've read DFU is not needed in Absinthe

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
danielle.ortiz17 said:
Im currently restoring my ipad to IOS 5.0 then update to 5.0.1 then JAILBREAK. HOPE IT'LL WORK, THANKS BTW :)

I've read DFU is not needed in Absinthe

You cannot restore to 5.0. and then go to 5.0.1. You simply restore to 5.0.1 first. Then immediately jailbreak with Absinthe and you should be OK.

Last edited:

biggun33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished jailbreaking mine. I didnt do a restore but just did the jailbreak and all worked fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts