What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About note apps

bifer6180531

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doe's note apps for ipad pro like Notes Plus, Notability, GoodNotes, DocAS and else support pages of many sizes: A4, A5 as in word etc?

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As a general rule note apps don't have paper size settings. Unlike word processors they are not intended to create printed material. None of my note apps can set the paper sized; however the only one I own that is on your list is Notabiltiy, so it's possible one of the others does.

When I do print notes they are formated for U.S. letter by default. I'd guess this is because that is my default printer size. I'd expect A4 would be the default for most other countries. AirPrint offers very little (if any) control over paper size and other printer options.

If I want to control the paper size and/or layout I export/copy my notes to a word processor like Pages or MS Word.

Most reactions