What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC Player (Entertainment)

Which TV iPad Apps Do You Like for News

• CBS

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • NBC

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ABC

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • CNN

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • FOX

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: ABC Player (Entertainment)

191819.png
ABC Player 1.0.1004

Category: Entertainment
Price: Free, Version: 1.0.1003 -> 1.0.1004 (iTunes)

191819.jpg
Description:

Introducing the ABC Player for iPad

One more way to watch your favorite ABC shows anywhere, any time.

Watch your most loved ABC shows for free on the ABC.com Full Episode Player for the iPad! Watch full-length episodes of LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Desperate Housewives and more.

EPISODES:
It’s easy to find the episodes you’re looking for.

SCHEDULE:
When’s your show on? Now you know!

VIEWING HISTORY:
Need to pause an episode and come back to it later? No problem. We’ll save your place so you can pick up where you left off.

ABC full episodes are brought to you by ABC.com and provided free, courtesy of our sponsors.

Wi-Fi connection required. Show and episode availability subject to change. TV show ratings vary by episode within the application. For definitions of each TV episode rating go to The TV Parental Guidelines.

ABC Player

adm531

iPF Noob
Reaction score
has anyone tried this outside the US yet?
I have a US itunes account even though i live in the UK and i want to know if the ABC app determines your location or whether it just assumes that because you have the app you are in the US

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pros: Awesome video/audio quality, plays smooth, havent had issues since the last update

Cons: The interface doesn't turn!! So you have to either use it sideways and then tip it slightly to kick in the accelerometer or you have to turn it to navigate and turn it back to watch....poor design...forgot most people will want to watch movies landscape...therefore the interface should be landscape! Or at least have the option!

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the ABC app! Man, the quality is awesome. I just wish they'd upload more episodes at a time. I want the whole season of Modern Family.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pros: Awesome video/audio quality, plays smooth, havent had issues since the last update

Cons: The interface doesn't turn!! So you have to either use it sideways and then tip it slightly to kick in the accelerometer or you have to turn it to navigate and turn it back to watch....poor design...forgot most people will want to watch movies landscape...therefore the interface should be landscape! Or at least have the option!

Just an update, since GF's post was a while ago: the ABC app does currently turn with the iPad in all modes.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just an update, since GF's post was a while ago: the ABC app does currently turn with the iPad in all modes.

yes, and it also plays out thru component cables now as well

Most reactions

Latest posts