What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A problem with the calendar

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the clocks went back an hour, the ipad2 calendar app didn't.
The little line marker showing time on the PAGE format and the WEEK format are showing an hour ahead.

I can't find where to adjust this. The main iPad time is fine and adjusted automatically it is just inside of the calendar app.

Last edited:

daward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here...tried a hard reset, but it didn't work. Time line is still an hour ahead. Perhaps a bug???

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe a bug. Until recently, iOS didn't even update the time for daylight savings time, which drew complaints.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not have this problem. My time line in the day setting of the calendar is correct. Do you have location turned on? (Just a thought)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem has been fixed since we posted. Mine is showing the correct line now. (My settings haven't changed.)

daward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is now also working correctly. It's amazing what can happen while you sleep. Thanks Apple!

Dougc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a IPad original and I'm having trouble with the calendar displaying in 24 and 12 hr time. I want everything in 12 hr, but my events are displayed in 24 hr time? My settings are 12hr, and the time is displayed that way.any suggestions to fix?

Most reactions