What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summer time end confuses Calendar

iBozz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Summer Time (UK) ended last night and this morning Calendar shows something odd.

The "Timeline", the line which shows current time and which "slides down" the Calendar as time progresses, correctly shows the real time - but the line appears an hour ahead of the real time.

For example, the time is currently 13:48 here and the red timeline correctly shows that - but appears on Calendar at around 14:48.

Is this just me or is it a bug in iOS7(.0.3)?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine does the same and I'm still trying to find out what's changing this.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Appel has trouble with the the time shift pretty much every year. No idea why they can't seem to get this right. As the Admiral suggests, this almost always straightens itself out in a day or few.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fortunately for me, I've never experienced this problem where I live as we've been on permanent daylight savings time since 1964.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lucky you! No time shift twice a year, with all it's side effects.

@iBozz: A simple "solution" for this bug with the progress bar: use month view, if possible, until next weekend. The line is visible only in day and week view.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The timeline is at it's right place now.
I guess it just needed a day to accustom. ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts