1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

propective ipad 2 owner (as of tomorrow): question about apple care

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by plainsong76, Mar 19, 2012.

1. plainsong76

plainsong76 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was in the apple store the other day and mentioned i would be purchasing an ipad 2 soon and that when i looked at the ones listed online at the apple store, i saw that "apple care" is now called "apple care +" and that you have to purchase the ipad first and then make an appointment at the genius bar at the apple store to purchase your "apple care +."

i have found regular "apple care" for ipad 2 for sale from a third party (amazon.com) for a great price. after asking him, i was informed by the seller that apple WOULD honor the regular "apple care" for my purchase (i am basically wondering if "apple care +" is the only plan they will honor now or will they still honor the regular "apple care?" also, what's the difference between the two?).

i would really appreciate any assistance with these questions.

thanks so much,
    kristina
  2. ChristianaR

ChristianaR iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0