What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.2 update error

IndyBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When trying to update to 4.3.2 I am getting an "Unknown Error" code 3194. All of my updates have gone smoothly in the past.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When trying to update to 4.3.2 I am getting an "Unknown Error" code 3194. All of my updates have gone smoothly in the past.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Have you used TinyUmbrella? If so, start it again, choose the advanced tab in the middle of the screen, and UNTICK "Set hosts to Cydia on exit". Then exit and you should be good to go...

If you haven't used TU, did you edit you hosts file to point to Cydia yourself? If so, undo it.

Hope that helps...

Last edited:
OP
I

IndyBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Have you used TinyUmbrella? If so, start it again, choose the advanced tab in the middle of the screen, and UNTICK "Set hosts to Cydia on exit". Then exit and you should be good to go...

If you haven't used TU, did you edit you hosts file to point to Cydia yourself? If so, undo it.

Hope that helps...

Thanks. I don't recall editing the host but I did find
74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com
in it so I took it out and all is well. Got the update installed.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dnmjnz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um...hello. The forums are kinda confusing...but anyway....I updated my ipad os to the current 4.3, and it's been buggy ever since! Lagging, stuttering, you name it! I swear the number reason I chose iPad and iPhone was because of the smoothness...fluidity! Now...that's done! It's like a ad bundled hp or something! I really can't take it!

Most reactions

Latest posts