What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3g not responding well from the last 10 days

gaurav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody.....is anybody experiencing some kind of slow speeds in the browser of ur ipad2 ..I have tried changing the connections , reset all the settings, cleared the cache...but of no use. It's performance while browsing is getting quiet bad. Can some one suggest me how to rectify this problem... And wats been causing it.
Thanks.

OP
G

gaurav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried to check up on the carrier...the connection there is fine coz another friend of mines uses the same carrier n his connection is workin great. Even the carriers connection is working fine on my Nokia handset....there is something wrong somewhere on the PAD....??????? But what

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Other possibilities:

You might have memory (RAM) problems, depending on which apps and websites you use. If the problem suddenly started, consider whether your apps and other content use have changed recently.

Your SIM card might be on the fritz. It's not uncommon for them to fail. If your friend has a micro SIM on the same network, maybe ask to borrow and test on your iPad for a few minutes.

You might have a hardware problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts