What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 degree rotation effect

rexon22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the rotation effect made from the set of pictures using html5 and JS.
developer.apple.com/safaridemos/showcase/threesixty/

Is there any app could do like this from my sets of pictures?
I need this for 360 degree view presentations when I'm not online.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

With regard to providing the capability for a 360 degree rotation effect, the only apps that I'm familiar with are those that are clients for mechanical 3D design packages - such as AutoCAD. Several of these design packages have iPad clients that can read the design files and display the object being designed in 3D, though they are unable to edit the underlying design. But I suspect the effort required to enter the information that you have in mind to display into these programs would be more than you're willing to expend.

In fact, that 360 degree effect from the Apple web site does not even display correctly on my iPad.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Searching for 360 Panorama in the App Store shows several apps. Can't add any more since I don't use any of them, or even know the common 360 picture formats.

Hopefully someone else has more knowledge of the various apps and can give you a better starting place.

If you do settle on one and find it to your liking I'd appreciate it if you came back and let us know.

Most reactions

Latest posts