What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

?????

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a quick question. What is so special about having a jail broken iPad?? What extras can u do with it?

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David Vice said:
I have a quick question. What is so special about having a jail broken iPad?? What extras can u do with it?

dont bother unless u want something so unstable its upsets you

OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I think I won't end up jail breaking my iPad. I just don't see anything special about it. And I rather avoid crashes and so many restores. Thanks anyways.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, jailbreaking is stupid and gives no benefits. The ipads crash all of the time and get viruses. If I wanted to turn my ipad to junk i would install useless android on it. If the iPad was supposed to be jailbroken Apple would have sold it that way.

/trollololololololol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Jailbreaking, rooting, whatever you want to call it, it all amounts to the same thing. You're taking the training wheels off and leaving the sidewalk. You need to learn the rules of the road and be willing to take responsibility for your actions. When you don't, things tend to end in tears.

My knee still hurts when I remember that incident.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David Vice said:

dont bother unless u want something so unstable its upsets you

Untrue. If it is done properly then it is perfectly safe and stable.

Yea, jailbreaking is stupid and gives no benefits. The ipads crash all of the time and get viruses. If I wanted to turn my ipad to junk i would install useless android on it. If the iPad was supposed to be jailbroken Apple would have sold it that way.

/trollololololololol

Err.....rrriiiight. You realize that this quote was a joke right?

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score

/trollololololololol

Err.....rrriiiight. You realize that this quote was a joke right?

Do I realize that the thing I wrote was a joke? Or are you asking if they realize that its a joke?

Most reactions

Latest posts