What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zinio Magazine Reader

fairoasis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone else has tried this app? I dl'd the app, flipped through it, and even bought a subscription to Mac World. Now, the question is, is there a way to get the demo mags off of the thing?
I google searched, searched the forum, and have been to Zinio's website, to no avail.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used their desktop app in the past. And I tried the itunes app awhile ago and thought it needed some help, I tried it again after the recent update and I really like it. I can't figure out how to get the darn samples off either. And they really need to get their desktop catalog fully available on the ipad app, because I'm annoyed that I have magazines on my account that I can't access on ipad.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone else has tried this app? I dl'd the app, flipped through it, and even bought a subscription to Mac World. Now, the question is, is there a way to get the demo mags off of the thing?
I google searched, searched the forum, and have been to Zinio's website, to no avail.

I don't think it permanently stores them..not sure how it works tho...if they are loaded locally why do they pages take so long to load? That was my biggest complaint about it.

Most reactions