What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate or apple case

Zaggmate or Apple Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to add "both" as an option. I don't see them as an either/or proposition.

I can't imagine not having the Apple case, it's simple and elegant design keeps the iPad from slipping out of your hands, and the couple of times I've dropped my iPad the stiff edges have absorbed the shock.

How much content do you plan on creating on the iPad?

Last edited:

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These cases are quite different from each other.

Price aside, it comes down to whether you need an external physical keyboard built into your case.

If the answer is yes, you can choose from a number of cases from $40 on up with keyboards built in. You get what what you pay for, more or less, so a 40.00 keyboard cases are vinyl with rubber keys, while 99.00 gets you a very well made Zagg or Clamcase.

If you'd rather have your keyboard separate, you can get Apple's wireless keyboard for 69.00. Add that to Apple's case 39.00, and you're in about 108.00.

In the end you get combined or separate functionality for about the same moolah, unless of course you're undecided on the need for a physical keyboard part.. If that's the case (no pun intended), then I would opt for any case that you like and add a bluetooth keyboard anytime you feel the need to.

Most reactions