What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate case

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recently treated myself to a Zaggmate case. Not the one with the keyboard, just the case. I wondered if anyone else had one and could tell me how to use it successfully?

It took me ages to work out how it was meant to go on, and then even longer to get it off again! It is an absolutely nightmare to remove once it is on and for that reason I don't actually dare to put it on the iPad at the moment. Is there something obvious I am missing? Is there a knack to it maybe?

At the moment I have spent £30 on a case I can't use!

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There'a really long thread about Zagg and their products. I had one and ended up returning it. It was too hard to get out and I didn't like the fact that I had to keep up with his extra piece of hardware when I wasn't using it.

But do a search and check out the other threads.

Crissy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.goodscool.net
yes, i read more thread about ZAGG, no matter good or bad, we know it, i think it's better than others, then i will buy an Ipad case of Zagg

Most reactions

Latest posts