What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg or Ghost Armor

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has a zagg on her iPad 1st gen and I hate the orange peel feel. I went with Ghost Armor and I'll let you know he I feel tomorrow as its going through the drying time. The said wait at least six hours before turning it on, but I'll wait at least 9-12 hours.

I'll report tomorrow!

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has a zagg on her iPad 1st gen and I hate the orange peel feel. I went with Ghost Armor and I'll let you know he I feel tomorrow as its going through the drying time. The said wait at least six hours before turning it on, but I'll wait at least 9-12 hours.

I'll report tomorrow!

I had to go back today for the front shield iPad replacement. I just wasn't happy as there were several imperfections in the material. Three shields later and they had installed a perfect one. They kept agreeing I was right and stood behind their work and product. A plus for me. For the head ache of returning they put a Ghost Armor gront shield for $10.00 , they would of done the full iphone but then it wouldn't of fit in the ottercase.

It's very clear and I really like how my finger glides over the screen.

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just heard about Ghost two weeks ago from people at the local Apple Store. I got one put on my new iPad 2 and will never use anything else. It is absolutely GREAT! Stopped the high reflectivity and smudges too. They installed it perfectly. I got one put on my wife's iPad and she loves it as well. Now her daughter is getting three more for her devices.

Great product,
Kaps

Most reactions

Latest posts