What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube Review of Exec Leather Case

PADACS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.padacs.com
Hi there,

YourtechReviewz has done a review on Youtube on the PADACS Executive Leather Case. ALso includes the unboxing.

Check it out: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNOaJFbX3X0]YouTube - PADACS Executive Leather iPad Case Unboxing and Review[/ame]

Dont forget PADACS is now offering free shipping in the U.S for a limited time.

Cheers

OP
P

PADACS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.padacs.com
It does cover the edges too much ~ makes the screen smaller. Kinda. Nice case though!

Its one of those damned if you do and damned if you dont. Dont cover them and people will say its too exposed. Cover them and they will say its too much. Its very hard to find a balance unfortunately but this case is definitely one of the better ones around that is 100% leather.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its one of those damned if you do and damned if you dont. Dont cover them and people will say its too exposed. Cover them and they will say its too much. Its very hard to find a balance unfortunately but this case is definitely one of the better ones around that is 100% leather.

Yep, very nice, imo. I don't see the brown/tan model on your site, or an option to order one, though I see a pic of one in the shots for another product. I clicked on the black thinking I'd get the option to choose but didn't see it. Also, my personal preference would be for black stitching rather than white (which sort of says "purse" to me). It was actually concern about contrasting stitching that make me want to see the other model in more detail.

OP
P

PADACS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.padacs.com
Hi epb, the tan model is not available for sale in the U.S. Just in AU only for now. Only the black is available in the U.S.

Cheers

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hi epb, the tan model is not available for sale in the U.S. Just in AU only for now. Only the black is available in the U.S.

Cheers

Not available in US? Why is that?

the thick border around the front of the screen, makes the ipad look more clunky than it should. It also takes away from the users ability to touch things around the edge of the screen. Example I'm pretty sure I would have a hard time tapping the signal bars in the top corner or swiping the top menubar. My current case (same style) only goes half way from the edge of the ipad to the edge of the screen leaving probably a good half inch or so of room for touching any part of the screen. Don't know anyone who would complain about being able to touch their ipads screen.

OP
P

PADACS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.padacs.com

Cheers

Not available in US? Why is that?

We outsell the Black a lot more than Tan so we decided to only make this available in Australia.

danialclarcke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's one of those damned if you do and damned if they do not. Including housing and people say it is too exposed. Cover them and they will tell you it's too good. It is very difficult to find a balance, but unfortunately, this case is undoubtedly one of the best in everything that is 100% leather.

Most reactions