What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube and iOS6

akeshavjee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello again,

So after this disastrous upgrade to iOS6, I lost the YouTube app that was previously available. paid to get it resolved, now have the app from the AppStore, at least have my links back.

A) can anyone tell me how to get the app that actually works on the iPad, this app seems geared toward iPhones and iPod Touches.... and B) with the app from the App Sto, how do you DE?ETE YouTube clips

StoStore,
B

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akeshavjee said:
Hello again,

So after this disastrous upgrade to iOS6, I lost the YouTube app that was previously available. paid to get it resolved, now have the app from the AppStore, at least have my links back.

A) can anyone tell me how to get the app that actually works on the iPad, this app seems geared toward iPhones and iPod Touches.... and B) with the app from the App Sto, how do you DE?ETE YouTube clips

StoStore,
B

Jasmine is a decent YouTube app for the iPad and do u mean delete your own clips?

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
YouTube is currently working on an App for the iPad. The App currently available is only for the iPhone which gives a smaller window on the iPad.

Reaction score
I found an app just like the old youtube app.

Its called youplayer.

its kind of even better than youtube app ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts