What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your fave app!

Ipadpaws

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm just interested in what your favorite app is and why you use it the most? At the moment I seem to spend most of my time in iBooks or playing Solitaire :)

Lisajo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a favourite. My daughters is iswap faces and she literally rolls around laughing at the pics she makes.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on what book I am reading at the time, it is one of the reading apps. When I am not reading something, I am usually on the web using the Atomic browser.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari.

Keeps me connected to the world! Like here for example :p

As far as a 3rd party app goes, I'd say that i've spent a good deal of time playing TTR3/4. My wife enjoys Scrabble and Textropolis for games, and Friendly for Facebook and IM+ for social networking. My 5 yr old daughter loves watching Sesame Street videos in the Video app. My 19 month old's favorite app is Squiggle!

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite game would have to be Planets vs zombies, then angry birds,Harry pottery, and mirrors edge:)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Right now, I tend to spending most of my time playing Scrabble for iPad, it's addictive!

If you have an iphone/ipod touch, download tile rack (free), it allows you to use these as your tile holder....very cool concept.

Depending on what book I am reading at the time, it is one of the reading apps. When I am not reading something, I am usually on the web using the Atomic browser.

I find when viewing embedded youtube vids that this browser regularly crashes....does yours?

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a favourite. My daughters is iswap faces and she literally rolls around laughing at the pics she makes.

Thanks for mentioning this app. I downloaded it after reading your post, and my wife and daughter love it! Definitely produced lots of laughter. :D

Elissa Cousland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

Well, I'm not sure people will like this, but my favorite App so far is Baby Flash Cards 3D, being a mum. I don't know about you, but my baby learned English quickly because of this app. It's quite amazing how something so simple could actually become really handy.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine would have to be Evernote as it syncs between all my machines and is always up to date.
No note or posting knowingly left behind......

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Mail for exchange
2. Sfari
3. AppSopping
4. iBook
5. All kind of News
6. TED

Most reactions