What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider Solitaire available?

Reaction score
I want to buy an ipad to read books and play spider solitaire when I'm traveling. Does anyone know if Spider Solitaire is available as an app for the ipad? I play at the 4 suit level, so I'm not interested if the app can't handle the highest level of difficulty. This will make or break whether I buy an ipad.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many different ones. Just go to the app store and check them out! You don't have too have an iPad to read about them.

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Solitaire city and it works really to well, waste way to much time on this game.

OP
L
Reaction score
I can't find a location that lists ALL the game applications currently available for the ipad. When I go to the app store they just give me some highlighted games, not the complete listing. SOOO I can't be sure that Spider Solitaire (a former PC game) would be available. Any ideas exactly where to look or how to ask an Apple ipad "salesperson" for the actual list? I don't know what Solitaire City is. Doesn't sound like the same game. Spider Solitaire is an addictive form of Solitaire...and I'm addicted!

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find a location that lists ALL the game applications currently available for the ipad. When I go to the app store they just give me some highlighted games, not the complete listing. SOOO I can't be sure that Spider Solitaire (a former PC game) would be available. Any ideas exactly where to look or how to ask an Apple ipad "salesperson" for the actual list? I don't know what Solitaire City is. Doesn't sound like the same game. Spider Solitaire is an addictive form of Solitaire...and I'm addicted!

Just use the search function on the iTunes store. I don't think there is a list... Too many pages ;)

Most reactions