What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong time zone

TBoehm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently travelled with my iPad and since updating to the new operating system it is stuck on Chicago. That would be fine if that was where I was, but I am in Atlanta. Checked my settings and only if I turn off all the automatic settings is the time right. I even checked to make sure it recognized that I am on the east coast, it is accurate.

OldrThanDrt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Albuquerque and have an iPad 3 with g3/g4 with Verizon. I was having a problem that when I had the Date & Time Set Automatically turned on and I enabled LTE, the timezone would switch from Denver ( Mountain time) to Cupertino (Pacific time). I always thought it was trying to phone home :). Lately it has been working fine.

OP
T

TBoehm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TBoehm said:
I recently travelled with my iPad and since updating to the new operating system it is stuck on Chicago. That would be fine if that was where I was, but I am in Atlanta. Checked my settings and only if I turn off all the automatic settings is the time right. I even checked to make sure it recognized that I am on the east coast, it is accurate.

Omg.... Got it figured out. Just found out that I am visiting a place at the edge of a time zone and it is reading that I should be in central even though this little town is observing eastern. I just took it off automatic and set it manually...LOL.

Most reactions

Latest posts