What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you have an iPad-like device implanted in your body?

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Drew wal said:
Super sci fi but you could have a nano flexible screen on the inside of your eyelid :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Lol the eye pod !
Nokia have some glasses out in 2013 according to YouTube. It comes with a wrist watch device and you can see all your pictures, video, text messages etc through the glasses.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah , I like the idea of the glasses , as they also could have uv protection built in keeping our eyes protected . Pretty much augmented reality.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now that is just plain goofy. Nothing goes in my glorious body that God did not authorize, I'll tell you what. Just fatty foods, strong coffee, bananna shakes, refried beans, cocconut cream pie, veal, pasketti, plenty of MSG, cigar smoke and single malt scotch.

Well, perhaps a gun mounted where my glass eye was before I lost it playing poker would be lovely. After this week, I have decided there are some people tat need to be shot in the foot.

I cannot believe that I lost to a bunch of poker playing dogs. I shoud have known better because they are famous. Their painting is everywhere. I said "I'll raise you three hundred dollars and the dog on the left said Woof," so I raised him again and he called. He actually barked, but I speak doggish. He had three aces and two pairs--two red ones and two of the black ones with kings or perhaps they were Justin Biebers-- which beat my pair of jokers and three red Madonnas.

He took my eye and ran off, so I need something to fill the space. Lasers perhaps.

Last year, a kid came to the door begging for candy and I bent down, got real close, broke a package of catsup in my hand as I flicked my glass eye into his little sack of candy. He screamed ran to his mommy, the little cry baby. Then I told him, "Now, I want one of your eyes."

Anyway, to answer your question, no. No iDevices in my body, that is just silly.

OP
SpeedcurveSteve

SpeedcurveSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah , I like the idea of the glasses , as they also could have uv protection built in keeping our eyes protected . Pretty much augmented reality.

No, I was thinking of something a little more integrated--something like a Heads-Up Display on your normal visual field. And nothing actually as big as an iPad; or even an iPhone. Just a small package implanted in your brain, controlled by thought, that would allow instant global communications, Internet connectivity, and most significantly, a quantum leap in analytic capabilities. And btw, it can also be deactivated with a thought, when you want more isolation or privacy. More attractive now?

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. An iEye sounds great.

2. Also an iDatCenter, to be fit into a glass eye with iEye on outside.

3. Include a 17 petabyte/s pipe wired direct to cortex with all signal adaption done in iDataCenter.

4. Then maybe an iHeart

5. Now if instill get board, maybe on to an iColon.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't see why not. Pacemakers are a reality. The basic idea is not new.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You mean an iOS implant device, not iPad cause I wouldn't want an iPad literally stuck to my back.

Sent from K48AP, the classic

Most reactions

Latest posts