What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Goo for iPad

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can everyone please start posting links with their app finds and announcements.

smartis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

This is great news !

World of Goo is a great puzzle game

Rakuen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a gift card for Christmas so obviously I went shopping for some new apps. I had never played WoG ever before (sadly enough) and after reading up on the reviews, bought it.

<3 is all I can say. What a fantastic and incredible game. It's addictive, charming and the music is relaxing.

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I played the Original Version on the PC, the game was simple, good, and most importantly fun. This is one of those iPad games where the Developers actually put it out into iTunes with really no flaws, or many bugs, sometimes hard to come about today with all of the updates and Nonsense.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can everyone please start posting links with their app finds and announcements.

Are new members able to post links now?
They used to be limited, to prevent spammers.

Well, new members should be joining in on discussions so they can post links...they shouldn't be hocking apps before they are a member of the community.

Most reactions

Latest posts