What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishing!

pete2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would give my 3 wishes to anyone that has lost a loved one on the M5.. RIP

reh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. New car
2. World peace
3. 3 more wishes

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. A clear and peaceful mind for my dad who suffers from mild dementia.
2. To loose 50 lbs and keep it off.
3. Enough money in retirement to live without fear or hardship and help others.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No more war
No more hunger
No more sickness

We need wars to kill off the peasant stock and to protect my stuff from Viking marauders or perhaps the Canadians. I see a US/Canadian war on the horizon. Without hunger, people thrive and multiply. We cannot have that. If there is no more sickness, then the world population grows and we need even more wars. A viscous circle.

What we really need are more banjo players.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Everytime I read one of your posts Bob I feel like I'm entering Terry Pratchetts mind!! Your one crazy manboy! LOL

And Marie, one of the rules of wishing is not wishing for more wishes ha ha.........I thought you would have wished for an iphone4s with unlimited everything for free monthly payments!!

My wishes would be.......1) for the UK to leave Europe and stop bailing out countries that don't deserve to be there in the first place!!
2) to live in a country that was more interested in promoting it's own industries rather than importing cheaper alternatives.
3) to have a judicial system that reflected a realistic term for an action taken!!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Everytime I read one of your posts Bob I feel like I'm entering Terry Pratchetts mind!! Your one crazy manboy! LOL

And Marie, one of the rules of wishing is not wishing for more wishes ha ha.........I thought you would have wished for an iphone4s with unlimited everything for free monthly payments!!

My wishes would be.......1) for the UK to leave Europe and stop bailing out countries that don't deserve to be there in the first place!!
2) to live in a country that was more interested in promoting it's own industries rather than importing cheaper alternatives.
3) to have a judicial system that reflected a realistic term for an action taken!!

Yes Marie . . . knock if off, you wish hog. That said, there are the Marid, Genies, and Ifrits . . . all grant wishes as I recall. Perhaps you can ask for more than three. I wonder if you wish for something that is not allowed, does that count as one of your wishes? I think three wishes is enough for most people. The problem is those that grant wishes are tricksters. You remember that old chap that wished that everything he touched turned to gold, right? Clearly not what the wisher meant.

Any Gin reading this, get back to me.

Say Rambler . . .where would the UK go if they were to leave England? Y'all can come here to Utah. Perhaps Myton Utah. I personally know the Mayor of Myton.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We need wars to kill off the peasant stock and to protect my stuff from Viking marauders or perhaps the Canadians. I see a US/Canadian war on the horizon. Without hunger, people thrive and multiply. We cannot have that. If there is no more sickness, then the world population grows and we need even more wars. A viscous circle.

What we really need are more banjo players.

Actually, under my wishes, everyone would get a set number of years, live them and die painlessly. If we're going to pretend to have wishes, I'm not going to limit my imagination to tiresome realities.

Most reactions

Latest posts