What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wirless headphones for the gym

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good pair of Bluetooth/wireless headphones? I have a wired pair of Skull candies now, however this is the SECOND TIME in two weeks that the rubber earbud came off the earbud and got stuck in my ear. Needless to say I am done with the wired inner ear headphones unless there's a better design out there. I had some motorola headphones a while back however the one earbud blew out (speaker bumps and becomes distorted). Any recommendations? Thanks

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Bluetooth headphones from Rocketfish at Best Buy.

They sound great and can be paired with 2 devices at once. I have mine paired with my iPad and iPhone and they control the functions of music and video.

Great for using while on the treadmill and don't get in the way while on the weight machines.

OP
M

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
I use the Bluetooth headphones from Rocketfish at Bet Buy.

They sound great and can be paired with 2 devices at once. I have mine paired with my iPad and iPhone and they control the functions of music and video.

Great for using while on the treadmill and don't get in the way while on the weight machines.

I saw these before they're very similar to my Motorola's that broke recently.

The ear buds on those rocket fish headphones, they're on the earbud faiirly well correct? I know mine were with my Motorola's, however these skull candies are a different story. It seems the rubber ends will easily fall off, just don't want to get interrupted again during my workouts to remove the earbud from my ear lol.

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a and like Logitech for iPad they will work with any blue tooth iPad or a phone 6 hrs batt life best buy sell for 69. found on amazon for 54 only thing I don't like only comes in white / blue

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harley man said:
I have a and like Logitech for iPad they will work with any blue tooth iPad or a phone 6 hrs batt life best buy sell for 69. found on amazon for 54 only thing I don't like only comes in white / blue

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks, a and like Logitech? What's that a model of logitechs?

OP
M

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with dr Dre beats, hope they hold up well.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw these before they're very similar to my Motorola's that broke recently.

The ear buds on those rocket fish headphones, they're on the earbud faiirly well correct? I know mine were with my Motorola's, however these skull candies are a different story. It seems the rubber ends will easily fall off, just don't want to get interrupted again during my workouts to remove the earbud from my ear lol.

The earphones are on there very well and fit well.

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would look into some Boss headphones if i were you. Boss has many models, wireless, over the head, buds, even ones that shape to your cartilage in a way. And they sound amazing.

Most reactions

Latest posts