What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless webcam to use as baby monitor

madameJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
was wondering if there existed a wireless webcam that I could use with my Ipad 2 as a baby monitor?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at the 'My Webcam' app in the Apple App Store, which allows you to view webcams on your iPad.

Tim

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't that tie up your iPad from other uses? Aren't baby monitors supposed to be on constantly while you're away from the kid?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't that tie up your iPad from other uses? Aren't baby monitors supposed to be on constantly while you're away from the kid?

That's a good point, because you couldn't have both apps open at once - or display a separate webcam window on the screen, while you work on something else. Though it might be possible to keep the audio on....

Tim

OP
M

madameJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks Tim! I think I found one online for 30 $ that i can use when i am outside and baby is sleeping. Should work nicely instead of walking in and out every 20 minutes. I was just wondering if apple had it's on WEBCAM that was meant to go with ipad 2 but i guess it doesn't matter.

Merci bien

Most reactions

Latest posts