What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless speakers for iPad2 for £50 - £70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad2 in the kitchen when cooking and find that I can't hear it very well. I have a pair of wired speakers but have to have wires trailing and that' not good. I would like to find a wireless/BT speaker or speakers with a rechargeable battery. Sound quality is not as important as I would normally be looking for in speakers. I would probably take them on holiday too so small would be good although this isn't essential.

Thanks for any help.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you will use it in kitchen so you can use iDuck Wireless Waterproof Speaker. It will be better for you and its sound quality is also good.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Logitech Z515 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker would be best for you. So you can try it.

Troubleina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forhad said:
I think Logitech Z515 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker would be best for you. So you can try it.

I purchased this speaker, for the portability, price and size, it totally ROCKS!!! Im very very happy with it!!

OP
P

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the replies. The iduck made me smile but I can't really see it in my kitchen! The Logitech looks good but tha lead me on to the Boombox and the Mini Boombox. I've tried both in my local shops and there's no doubt that the sound is better from the bigger one but it's a bit large to take away in a suitcase. The Mini one is tiny but doesn't sound as good. Decisions, decisions!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a look at the Jambox speaker. It's a bit pricey, but I find that it has excellent sound. Plus, it's relatively small and I'm sure it would be real easy to slip it into a suitcase.

Good luck on your decision. Hope you find what you want.

Marilyn

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Have a look at the Jambox speaker. It's a bit pricey, but I find that it has excellent sound. Plus, it's relatively small and I'm sure it would be real easy to slip it into a suitcase.

Good luck on your decision. Hope you find what you want.

Marilyn

Got one last month. And I'm happy.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And they started selling the bigger one after a week I got mine. Still, I'm happy with it.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a 5 year old thread and the OP hasn’t been back for three years. In the intervening years products and solutions have greatly changed. This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts