What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless issue

spartanmook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my pad since release. I have 3 iPhones (two 4's and one 3) for my family. The problem I have only is an issue for the pad though. I have a wireless network, had the same set up for years and have no issues with connecting to it from my iPhones, or any gaming system but my iPad has issues with staying connecting when pulling any sort of load for a long period of time. It loses connection to my network about 3-4 times in the course of an hour.

I've checked to make sure my network allows access to my pad, but still have this issue.

Anyone had a similar issue?

golfgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had similar concerns with my iPad 2. It does not have the same level of connectivity that my laptop does. There are places in my house (and yard) where I have 60% to 80% signal on my Windows PC - yet the iPad is unable to detect the signal.

Are there any apps that can show signal strength on the iPad??

Most reactions

Latest posts