What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 is not remembering wireless network logon details

Paul80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Looking for some help with a Network issue I am having with my iPad2

When I try to connect to my home wireless network my iPad2 always asks for the network key, but when I connect to other wireless networks that I have used before my iPad2 always remembers the network key and automaticaly connects.

Why is it not remembering the home key.

I use a Cisco Linksys router at home, if that makes any difference.

All the other devices I have at home, Nokia Phone, Sony Laptop, iPod Touch and iPhone 4s all automaticaly connect without issue, so why do I have this issue with my iPad2.

Thanks for any help

Paul

OP
P

Paul80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All sorted now, I just had to use the Add Other option and it now remembers the password, odd that it wouldn't remember it otherwise, as it does with all the other routers I have access to.

N34L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with the new iPad.If I would shut it down completely, when I would turn it back on,it would never remember my wireless network password. So I tried your method and it works perfectly now Thanks!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts